The “Wholistic” Horse
Equine Sports Massage Therapy
The first piece of The Wholistic Horse comprehensive bodywork session is massage therapy. Angela is a Certified Equine Massage Therapist. She was certified in equine and canine Massage Therapy in 2011. She has continued to learn about the benefits of massage since her certification, which has led her to add many pieces to massage.
- Improves Circulation
- Increases Range of Motion
- Eases Muscle Spasms
- Reduces Inflammation and Swelling
- Stimulates the Lymphatic System which hastens the Elimination of Wastes & By Products
The second piece of The Wholistic Horse is the use of essential oils. Young Living essential oils are the purest oils available today.
Young Living Essential Oils Uses
- Support for Muscle Discomfort
- Rebalancing the Spine
- Releasing Emotion
- Digestive Support
The third piece of The Wholistic Horse is the use or red-light or LEFT. This specific Red light is also known as light emitting frequency technology.
It is different than your average “red light” for the fact that it is using specific frequencies to support healing in different areas of the body.
- What are the benefits of LEFT therapy?
- Reduces pain by increasing the production of endorphins.
- Reduces Inflammation
- Increases cellular regeneration and healing
- Increase lymphatic drainage and circulation
- Relaxes tight muscles and quickly releases muscle spasm and cramps
- Strengthens anti-viral properties
- Increases collage production
- Regulates serotonin levels
Equine Spinal Balance Technique
A technique created by Angela that helps to rebalance the spine, release emotions and reduce muscle tension. This technique follows a specific protocol using four different modalities.
- Vita Flex Technique
- Feathering or Feather Stroking
- Light Emitting Frequency Technology